About Me

My photo
Phoenix, Arizona, United States

May 30, 2008

New Knitted Dishcloths






Here are my latest dishcloths knitted from patterns on my Ravelry knitting group. I think they turned out pretty well. The green one is called Waffle Weave. The other one is the Scallop pattern. Right now I'm knitting a Squidge dishcloth in shaded aqua. It's turning out pretty cool too.

Craig painted our livingroom this week. We chose a Behr paint called Stone Brown. It's a very comforting color. We are going to replace the trim and paint it an eggshell color. I'll have to take some pictures and "Show & Tell" when we are finished.

I hope everyone had an nice Memorial Day weekend. It was very nice here. The temperature was in the eighties. This weekend they are supposed to be around a hundred. Thank goodness for air conditioning.

No comments:

Great Groups

Example

Books

Example Example Example Example